Meet our Team
Meet Arnie Blitstein, Enrolled Agent.
Arnie Blitstein is a loving father to his children. He has been married to the love of his life Jackie. His early childhood was spent growing up in Chicago. He started helping his mother with their family business: his had a natural ability to understand numbers and expanded his interest in finances, bookkeeping for his family business at a young age. He received his Bachelors degree in Accounting from California Lutheran University.
Arnie is passionate about helping people. As an Enrolled Agent, Arnie represents individuals and businesses helping resolve issues with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB). He helps doctor's offices and corporate clients embrace mobile-friendly technology such as cloud based bookkeeping though his expertise in Xero and Quicbooks online. Arnie Blitstein epitomizes integrity energy and hard work in every aspect of your business transaction or tax related issues.
Arnie, is member of BNI - the world's eminent business networking organizations where members refer business to you.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
Our Duty is to our Community
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence. We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, as well as individuals. We aslo assist non-profit with tax issues
- IRS and State Audit Representation - Tax resolution / Tax garnishments
- Payroll Reporting & Payroll Tax resolution
- Xero or QuickBooks setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping, bank feeds, HubDoc Integrtion with Xero, Quickbooks issues.
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate.
- Internet enable your bookkeeping: ask us how