Progressive accounting firm that is focused in harnessing technology and talent to provide cost effective solution and advisory services to its corporate clients, is seeking to hire a technology savvy and people oriented Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA) .
We are a growing firm that offers an opportunity for career growth for the right individual
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)/Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Proven ability to supervise the delivery of tax ready books and advisory services
- Desirable: experience in collection of past due Account Receivables
- 3-5 years proven experience:
- in the management of overseas teams in India
- Quickbooks +Quickbooks Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Project to manage multiple project milestones, tasks, deadlines
- SmartVault as a platform for document management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: ability to create Pivot tables etc.
- Hubdoc, ReceiptBank, Bill.com, Tsheets, Expensify
- LivePlan for QuickBooks to conduct gap analysis
- Qvinci for client KPI dashboards, financial reporting and benchmarking
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org