CPA FOR ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS & PROBATE ATTORNEYS
We collaborate with estate planning attorneys on various issues dealing with trusts, estates and probate law.
- Ensure that all individual income tax returns of the decedent have been filed
- File any tax returns that are past due
- File estate tax return
- File income tax returns for the decedent's trust and estate
- File final return for the decedent
- Fiduciary accounting
- Preparation of gift tax returns
We work to assist Estate trust Attorneys and professional fiduciaries in the tax administration fo their clients and the trustees and executors of the estate.
As an estate attorney are you perhaps wondering if your client needs to do any estate tax planning? Don’t know if your client’s current estate strategy calculations are outdated or if you as the estate attorney need a second opinion on the accounting for the estate/distribution? Please give us a call today to schedule a free initial consultation. Call (805) 482-1715 or email us at: email@example.com